Lawyer Hanno Lillig LL.M.
Specialist lawyer for criminal law
The main focus of his work is criminal law and medical law. Mr. Lillig also defends clients in commercial law proceedings and as an individual corporate counsel. The focus of his activities is on commercial and fiscal criminal law as well as medical criminal law.In addition, Mr. Lillig also represents his clients in general criminal cases and administrative offence proceedings. Mr. Lillig regularly writes legal articles in journals of the rescue service and emergency medicine.
- Born 1981 in Herne.
- Studied law in Bonn, Krakow and Cologne.
- Referendariat at the Cologne Higher Regional Court.
- Voluntary work as paramedic until 2000 – 2009.
- LL.M. (Master of Laws) of Business Law at the Jagiellonian University in Cracow 2013.
- Since 2019 working in the law firm Albert & Apfel & Lillig previously self-employed in a nationally operating, renowned law firm in Cologne.
- Lecturer and state examiner in emergency medical services since 2009.
Foreign languages English.
Memberships: Member of the Düsseldorf Bar Association e.V., the German Bar Association e.V. (DAV), the Criminal Law Working Group in the German Bar Association e.V., the Criminal Defence Association NRW e.V., the Economic Criminal Law Association e.V. (WisteV) and the Düsseldorf Bar Association