Lawyer Dr. Henner Apfel
Dr. Henner Apfel Attorney at law Specialist lawyer for criminal law (Fachanwalt für Strafrecht und Fachanwalt für Steuerrecht)
Dr. Apfel is working as a lawyer for criminal law since 2005. 2010 entered the law firm Albert & Piel. Attorney Dr. Apfel is experienced in criminal cases. His scopes of work are criminal proceedings relating to business offenses and fiscal offenses. In addition he defends in all cases of criminal law. Dr. Apfel is the author of numerous publications in the field of white collar crime and criminal law.
He is permanent staff of two professional journals, the Economic Criminal Law Online Journal (WiJ) and the Criminal Law Report (StrafRechtsReport, StRR). Relating to fiscal offenses Dr. Apfel is Visiting Lecturer at Hagen Law School. At last he held lectures on International Corruption and criminal insolvency. In 2008 Dr. Apfel has been appointed specialist solicitor for criminal law (Fachanwalt für Strafrecht). He has also completed the specialization course for tax law.
- Born in Düsseldorf.
- Law studies and doctoral study at the University of Bielefeld.
- 2001 First State Examination, 2005 Second State Examination.
- 2005 Admission to the German Bar Association.
- 2006 doctor’s degree.
- 2010 joined the law firm Albert & Piel.
- Since 2007 permanent staff of the Criminal Law Report (StrafRechtsReport).
- Visiting Lecturer at Hagen Law School since 2012.
- Since 2013 permanent staff Economic Criminal Law Online Journal (WiJ).
Foreign Languages English. Memberships German Bar Association (Deutscher Anwaltverein e.V.), Criminal Law Working Group of the German Bar Association (Arbeitsgemeinschaft Strafrecht im Deutschen Anwaltverein e.V.), Düsseldorf Bar Association (Düsseldorfer Anwaltverein e.V.), Association of Lawyers for Criminal Law NRW (Strafverteidigervereinigung NRW e. V.), Economic Criminal Law Association (Wirtschaftsstrafrechtliche Vereinigung e. V. – WisteV)