Lawyer Dr. Henner Apfel
Specialist lawyer for criminal law and specialist lawyer for tax law
Dr. Apfel has been successfully defending the rights of his clients as a criminal defense lawyer since 2005. Dr. Apfel has extensive litigation experience, which he makes available for the benefit of his clients, particularly in extensive criminal proceedings. The focus of his activities is on criminal law relating to business offences and tax offences. In addition, attorney Dr. Apfel also defends in general criminal cases and against accusations made against executives in connection with industrial accidents.
Dr. Apfel is the author of numerous publications in economic, tax and general criminal law. Dr. Apfel is a lecturer in criminal tax law at the Hagen Law School. Dr. Apfel’s most recent lectures were on international corruption and criminal insolvency law. Dr. Henner Apfel has been a specialist in criminal law since 2008 and a specialist in tax law since 2016.
- Born in Düsseldorf.
- Law studies and doctoral study at the University of Bielefeld.
- 2001 First State Examination, 2005 Second State Examination.
- 2005 Admission to the German Bar Association.
- 2006 doctor’s degree.
- 2010 joined the law firm Albert & Lillig.
- Since 2007 permanent staff of the Criminal Law Report (StrafRechtsReport).
- 2013-2019 permanent staff Economic Criminal Law Online Journal (WiJ).
- Visiting Lecturer at Hagen Law School since 2012.
Foreign Languages English. Memberships German Bar Association (Deutscher Anwaltverein e.V.), Criminal Law Working Group of the German Bar Association (Arbeitsgemeinschaft Strafrecht im Deutschen Anwaltverein e.V.), Düsseldorf Bar Association (Düsseldorfer Anwaltverein e.V.), Association of Lawyers for Criminal Law NRW (Strafverteidigervereinigung NRW e. V.), Economic Criminal Law Association (Wirtschaftsstrafrechtliche Vereinigung e. V. – WisteV)